One Pan Chicken Veggies
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesServes: 4
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons stone ground or whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 package (about 2 pounds) AFS® Stew Mix
- Place large rimmed baking pan in oven; preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl, stir 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, mustard, rosemary and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; evenly brush over chicken.
- In large bowl, whisk remaining garlic, 3 tablespoons oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; add Stew Mix and toss until combined.
- Place chicken on hot pan; arrange vegetable mixture in single layer around chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165° and vegetables are tender.
Note from Dietitian
This recipe contains a moderate amount of fat and sodium and features the stew mix which is a good source of vitamins A and C. Consider serving with a carbohydrate-based side or using this dish to balance higher carbohydrate meals in order to manage carbohydrate intake to about 60-70% of your daily caloric intake.
Approximate nutritional values per serving
- 419 Calories
- 18g Fat (3g Saturated)
- 94g Cholesterol
- 562mg Sodium
- 25g Carbohydrates
- 5g Fiber
- 7g Sugars
- 0g Added Sugars
- 38g Protein