An easy-to-assemble dessert that looks great and tastes even better!
1 can apple pie filling (21 oz)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
6 - 8inch-flour tortillas
- Spray 9x13 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon approx. 1/4 cup of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon, roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side down in prepared dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil, over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand for 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Top with whipped cream or ice cream. Serve and enjoy!