Breakfast banana pops are a super quick and easy recipe that both kids and adults will love! Ripe bananas dipped in greek yogurt and covered with cereal and peanut butter. The perfect combination to start any day.
● 2 cups Food Club Blended Nonfat Greek Vanilla Yogurt
● 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut in half
● 1/2 cup Food Club Peanut Butter Cocoa Loco Cereal
● 1/2 cup Food Club Honey Nut Toasted Oats Cereal
● 3 tablespoons Food Club Creamy Peanut Butter
● Popsicle sticks
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the Greek yogurt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half. Dip the bananas into the yogurt and sprinkle
half of the pops with the cocoa loco cereal and half with the toasted oats cereal. Arrange
on the baking sheet.
- Microwave the peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl for 15 seconds. Stir until a
smooth consistency and drizzle over the toasted oats banana pops. Freeze the bananas
for 2 hours before serving.