This Corned Beef and Cabbage Frittata is quick and easy to prepare with only 15 minutes of prep time. Prepared with corned beef, this wonderfully eggy frittata is a hearty comfort food for any time of day - or year.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 yellow onion, sliced thin
● 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
● 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
● 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
● 2 cups Food Club Corned Beef, cut into bite sized pieces
● 1 can (15 ounces) Food Club Diced Potatoes, drained and patted dry
● 8 large eggs
● 1/3 cup Food Club Half and Half
● 1 cup Food Club Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
● 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, half and half and remaining
salt and pepper. Add cheddar cheese and chopped parsley and mix until combined. Set
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add onion, cabbage, 1/2
teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. Stir to combine and cook
until onions have softened and cabbage has wilted, 10-12 minutes.
- Add corned beef and potatoes and cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Using a spatula, spread mixture into an even layer. Pour egg mixture evenly over cabbage
and cook for 5 minutes, undisturbed, until edges begin to set. Transfer pan to preheated
oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the middle is set and frittata is puffed and golden.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley.