Peaches and Cream Crepes are a simple crepe filled with a sweetened cream cheese mixture, fresh sliced peaches and a sprinkling of brown sugar. Top it off with whipped cream to finish this lovely dessert.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
- dash ground cinnamon
- dash ground nutmeg
- dash ground ginger
- Combine all of the ingredients and whisk until completely combined and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour and up to 24.
- Lightly coat a pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour 3 tablespoons into pan, quickly tilting the pan in all directions so that the batter covers the bottom in a thin film.
- Cook the crepe for about 1 minute, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip and cook the other side about 30 seconds more. Place on a towel or cooling rack.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar; add the vanilla and mix again until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of the mixture over each crepe.
- Place a row of peaches down the center of each crepe, reserving a few for garnish, if desired. Dot inside of each crepe with butter and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Roll up each crepe and place in a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Bake 10-12 minutes at 325ºF. (If you use frozen peaches and they are still a little cold, you will need to add a few minutes to the baking time)