Peach salsa recipe with fresh basil, juicy tomatoes and spicy jalapeno and comes together in 15 minutes. Enjoy with tortilla chips or to compliment your favorite meat.
Check out the deals in our weekly ad here!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes - Serves: 6
- 1 package (10 ounces) grape tomato medley, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium peach, halved, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In large bowl, toss all ingredients. Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (heaping 1/2 cup): 25 Calories, 0g Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 169mg Sodium, 8g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 3g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 1g Protein
Chef Tip(s): Serve Peachy Tomato-Basil Salsa with tortilla chips or as a topping for chicken, pork or salmon.