Red Hot Deviled Eggs
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Crav’n Flavor Fiery Hot Crunchy Cheese Curls, crushed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Place eggs in a pot of cold water and place over high heat. Once the water comes to a rolling
boil, turn off heat and cover. Let eggs sit for 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from pot and rinse
under cold water until cool enough to handle. Carefully peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a medium bowl. Add sriracha, mustard, salt, and mayonnaise,
and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Scoop filling into egg whites, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed cheese curls and green onion before serving.